A diorama of the last supper with Jesus. The lower level in the monastery at Pedrables had a bunch of these very beautiful dioramas depicting the story of Jesus Christ..
This monastery was founded in 1326 by Elisenda de Montcada Jaume II\’s queen as a place to retire to after the King passed away. You can read more about this monastery at Frommer\’s. Another link: www.barcelona.de.
Other photos from Barcelona:
– By La Rambla
– Gothic Cathedral – Barcelona
– Cathedral Corner
– La Seu – Color or Monochrome?
– At Parc Guell
– Clock Tower in Town square
– Casa Amatller and Casa Batllo
– Building in Veils
– Dining Room – Monastir de Pedrables
– Hallway – Monastir de Pedrables
– Down the Cellar – Monastir de Pedrables
– Faded Murals – Tomb of Elisenda de Montcada
– Stairs Diorama – Monastir de Pedrables